THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM WILL BE FOCUSED ON THE THEMES:
- Development of relevant competences during PhD training. Career development.
- Bioethics in PhD training. Breach of ethics. The enhancement of reproducibility of research findings through increased scientific rigour and transparency. Specific ethics in experimental or human work.
- National and international approaches to improvement of PhD training. Best practices.
- Challenges and specific issues in multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary research.
- Monitoring progress, and the assessment of doctoral training.
THE WORKSHOPS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL TAKE PLACE:
- Supervision and management
- Integrating international PhD students
- Students workshop